Image Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Moms need to take time too ( 5 tips )

Hey my friends how are doing ? My family and I just went on vacation and we had a blast. But this is the first time that I took time for myself. I got ready each time we went out. It made me feel so much better hanging out in a different town with my family.  Here are some good times we had and five tips take time for you mom. lol

Tip 1: I know it is hard but if you have time while the kids are resting take time and put on easy makeup and put on a simple cute outfit. I just put on cute shorts from target and a simple blouse. I just put on tint moisturizer with SPF 30 because we were in the sun a lot, stick concealer,bronze,Mac powder and mascara.



Tip 2: Buy a body mist. I just bought a body mist at Bath & body works... On sale for $3. Perfect for the trip nice and fresh.. Spray and go

Tip 3: Shop Groupon I got a spa package for the resort I was staying at way less then buying it at the resort spa.

Tip 4: Don't be afraid to ask someone to watch the kids. So you can step out and walk around and just take it all in.

Tip 5: Just live in the moment and pick at least one activity you want to do. Like I picked Ikea trip. lol. It was something I really wanted to do and don't feel bad because you already did the fun family things





This trip was so fun and sorry my friends I know it is Wednesday. We got back on Monday and we been getting ready for Julian to start Kinder.. But I will have a post up Sunday again,,, For sure. Hope everyone is having a great week. 







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya