Image Map

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Back To School ( Target Wins )

Can you believe it Julian start's kindergarten this year my baby is five and growing. It makes me sad but I will be fine. So we did go to Target like I said in an earlier blog But I wanted to show you some of our back to school buys.. I really like going to target for my back to school finds because they are really organized. They have a back to school section in the back and everything you need is there. I did look at Walmart and they did have a back to school section but supplies were still all scattered around the Store. The backpacks were by the shoes. The backpacks were $24 or more and the material did not look very strong. I do love Walmart so this made me sad. Also the character bags you could match up your backpack to your lunch box and it was hard to do that at Walmart. One more thing I loved is if Target ran out of a school supply or backpacks they would re stock it on the floor immediately. Walmart did not seem to do that. I asked them and they just said sorry they go fast. I so understand that happens but they could of told me they were going to re stock or something lol. These are just my thoughts because I do like both places. Just Target seems to have there stuff together when it comes to back to school.

Here are my Target finds.....

Julian is really into Ninja Turtles now. I got this backpack for $15.99
and Lunch box for $7.99

I got the markers , Crayons , Colored pencils for 97 cents. I cant't
remember how much the composition note book was but it was really low price.

I got this last year from Nana O and have put it to the side
because I wanted to save it for this year and I can't            
wait to display some of his school work in his room.          
She got this from the dollar spot at Target.
   

      I also got a Ninja turtle insulated bottle for water or any drinks he takes.
I also got this Arctic Cove brand at Home Depot. It was only $5.99
It's got a mister on it also so he can stray his face when he gets hot. we been using for basketball practice
Hot in Arizona lol

I hope this helps you my friends and have a great week


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya