Monday, August 21, 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
My friends I know its been a couple of months and I said I would not go missing. Every time I sit down and try to blog something life gets so crazy. But I have been doing well and my family too. I just can't sit down like I want to in blog. something always stops me. I have some much to say but I don't want to bore anyone lol.
I started this blog when my son was a couple months old and now he is 6. Time flies and I have to share my moments with everyone I just always put to much on my plate. But I want to mange my time better. I feel a change in me. I have been taking care of myself better and just making sure my family is always taken care of. Before I would not even dress myself right and just take care of my family but you need to take care of your self. It just makes you feel better.
I just hope everyone understands and I want to blog once a week now. for sure
You know what is funny I got myself a planner and it is really helping me stay more focused. I got a weekly health planner to help watch what I eat and my everyday walking I have been doing. baby steps lol and I got a month planner. I never had planners before and love them.
So i will be back soon I promise with more tips... love ya
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Hello my friends i missed you so much and so sorry I have not been blogging in a couple months. But I'm back and have exciting news to tell you ... again sorry for not being able to blog. i started school again, have been a bit overwhelmed with taking care of my family and I just need to work on my time management with everything. But let me tell you the great news that just happen in my family.
- Food Network: My man was on Food Network show Ginormous food with host Josh Denny. He is head chef at Stray Dogs Restaurant in Tucson, AZ. My son Julian and I are so proud of him. He worked so hard to get to this point and our Son Julian is so happy for his daddy. I also got to be on T.V. and interviewed by the host about the huge donut my man made for the show. It was a dream come true I always dreamed of being on a T.V. show. I loved acting and singing since I was a little girl. Our family is so blessed. when we know the air date I will let everyone know.
- New idea's for my blog: I have took the time when I was not blogging to come up with more things I would like to talk about in my blog. I will be posting products I use and giving my honest opinion on them, Products and toys my son likes, easy recipes I make for my family, inspirational posts, posts on my health journey,DIY projects, tips on how I save money for my family and kids projects with my son. I'm so excited to make my self more accountable and focusing on my blog and managing my time better.
- Health Journey: Happy to go into more details about my health issues with my Thoracic outlet syndrome and how I have been coping emotionally and physically with my new normal. I want to really share my story. So maybe I hope to at least help one person.
I'm just so excited about this new chapter my my families life. Please stay tuned and be a part of my new chapter in my life. Your support means the world to me. Check out some pictures love you guys
|Big Donut for the show...|
|Taking a bite of the donut lol.|
|My family with the host Josh Denny. He was the sweetest guy ever.|
another donut pic lol
|Our little family|
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Happy 2017 my friends I have been having a great couple of days. I was not feeling while today but I'm not going to let that stop me. I had to rest more but I still got up and my 5 year old son and I still went to Walmart and the bank. I have came to terms if I do not feel good sometimes it is fine my body just saying rest due to have thoracic outlet syndrome... I spoke about more in details under my health label and will be posting another update soon. This year a picked two words I want to stick too. They are growth and fearless. I picked fearless last year but I was always letting my health get me down and I never embraced it. This year I just need to relax and don't stress so much. So my friends tell me in the comments what is the word you are doing to embrace for 2017?
But I have already started these 5 things to be less stressful this year.
1. Meal planning: I started meal planning a couple weeks before Christmas and before i would get close to 100.00 dollars a week now its about 60.00 to 80.00 a week. I'm also trying not to waste food that I buy putting my meals on paper really been helping me.
2. Getting rid of old paper work: I have been holding on to old paper work for years. Old mail,juck mail, and more. I had it all in bins. can you believe I got rid of two bins of papers. I have more room in our hallway closet. I feel like a cloud been lifting from my house. I need to keep on track and keep getting rid of things. Bye clothes I have to wore in forever that will never fit me
3. I got a wallet: i know this sounds silly but I had a small wallet and nothing ever fit. So now I have a bigger one but not to big. Their is a spot to put my cards , money and more. I use to loss everything in my purse now everything is in one place. It still gets crazy sometimes but not like before.
4. Making more time for myself to get ready for my day: I have been trying to put my outfits together like I did before I had so many health issues. Even if it is just putting on a little make up too.
5.Trying not to over think things: I just going to not let things get to me or let anything upset me like before.
i hope everyone is having a great week. Drop me a comment I love to hear from you guys.
Sunday, November 27, 2016
Thankful to everyone in my life and to all I'm blessed with these past years. I have been through so much and the last couple years. Here is the Link I posted living with Thoracic outlet syndrome HERE if you like to read more on it. I now take it day by day, I Stay positive and talk positive. Here are 5 things I'm so thankful for...
1. My loved one's and friends who have been there for me. Sometimes you just need someone to listen to you and just spend time with you. Someone to just take you out for Starbucks or donuts. lol
For awhile after my surgeries I just did not want to go out of the house. But my mom was of course was always there and got me out of the house just for a bit. Also for the outlet of blogging and meeting great blogging friends and great friends on Instagram.
2, So Thankful for less pain. I'm still having pain but my arms and body or much stronger then before my surgeries. Something I thought would never happen.
3. Thankful for moments with my 5 year old son. Now that my body is constantly getting healthier and stronger I'm able to take my son to school every morning and pick him up and do all the mommy things I love. I can do all this with out being tired all the time. I myself starting taking a math class at the local community college. It been a great way to get my mind of my health.
4. I know this is silly but I'm just thankful for being alive to breath the air and look at the blue sky, After you go through something so bad you cherish the little things in life. I just cherish looking into my son's eye's and hearing him laugh. Just love being with him and his daddy. Making more moments with our little family
5. I been blessed to not being a afraid to try new things and I want to help more people know that life is wonderful and times get stressed but if you have your loved ones and people you care about it will be ok. I just wanted to post this before the Thanksgiving Weekend was over ..... I'm just happy and thankful for Life......................
6. I just had to add one more. Don't forget to say Thank you . Just those two words mean the world to me. Thank you again for supporting me..
Have a great week my friends .............
Thursday, October 13, 2016
This week we went to the Pumpkin patch and it was a much needed break. We have been so busy I have had no time to blog. But of course I will manage my time better and with me taking a class at local community college. Also helping with my sons kinder class and normal mamma duties. I have more homework then I thought but taking this class is great. It's always nice to do something for your self.
So I have a couple of tips for going to the Pumpkin patch and having fun with the family.
TIP 1: Wear sneakers (shoes) I know this sounds silly But the first year I went I wore sandals and my feet hurt , got really dirty walking in the patch and just hurt from walking around so much, This year we all wore shoes and we were able to walk so much more and not get so tired,
TIP 2: Bring a backpack. A backpack so your don't have a hold everything being the mom. lol. Just use an old backpack we used Julian's from school last year. It worked perfect and their is a side open pocket to fit a water bottle or water you may buy there. We also bought a reusable cup for five dollars and to refill it was a dollar. We thought this was better then buying a drink for three dollars each time. Save money
TIP 3: Things I put in our backpack. I got bug spray, hand sanitizer (for the petting zoo lol) Also a cloth to wipe my sons head because he sweats really easy or take wipes.
TIP 4: Hat or glasses for your little one and of course for you and daddy. lol
TIP 5: We drink water the whole time and we stayed longer because we were not all dehydrated..
Hope these tips help and just have fun ...............I love fall
|Daddy and Julian way in the patch lol|
Monday, September 5, 2016
With my son in Kindergarten we really have to stuck to a routine and it's been a little hard. But we are doing it. I should of started school later on for me. But we will get the hang of it. Julian got homework are being in kinder its sure a lot. But we all love doing our homework together. lol
Little tips that help me everyday feel a little better about my day.
Tip 1 I iron my son's clothes at night or pick them out for him. If I don't iron I do it the morning of school.
Tip 2 We wake up the same time every week day and eat before school. I know that sounds silly but sometimes people don't eat. My son eats two bowls of cereal and I eat a breakfast bar or something like that. I can't eat right away when I wake up my tummy is sensitive. But I Noticed for myself a little something to eat starts my day off better.
Tip 3 I drink cold water right away this helps wake me up and I try to drink it all day.
Tip 4 I just started this in the summer but make sure I have a dishes washed the night before. This helps because the next morning I can just start my day and don't feel overwhelmed
Tip 5 I try not to sweat the small things .The first thing to do when my son gets home is his homework. Homework is important and number one. It needs to be done. If I can get to that load of clothes it is ok. On less we need underwear lol
Just a couple of tips for you. I'm not perfect and I'm working on them everyday,,, All you can do it do your best.. I know blogging is something I love and I'm still learning how to manage my time... But I know I will get better. Hope everyone as a amazing week ..........