Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2019

My New Name blog new is Nicole's Heartbeat..

Hey, my friends, it took me a long time to change my blog new. But I felt I grow out of my old blog MamasHipTips. My new blog new is Nicole's heartbeat. I'm ready to share moments in my life a heartbeat at a time. To me, this means step by step. I know I shared things bit by bit this last couple of years with my health and more. But I was always scared to show more. I started my blog when my son was a baby and now he is 8 years old.

The way I live my life is so different now then it was then. I had to change my life so much after I had my surgeries. I feel like I'm not the same person I was then. But it is a good thing I have grown so much. My family as grown so much. I felt like my old blog new was not me anymore.

I'm going to blogging about all my things still and much more. I want to be more open now and now it feels right. Thank you again for all your support







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya