Monday, August 21, 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
My friends I know its been a couple of months and I said I would not go missing. Every time I sit down and try to blog something life gets so crazy. But I have been doing well and my family too. I just can't sit down like I want to in blog. something always stops me. I have some much to say but I don't want to bore anyone lol.
I started this blog when my son was a couple months old and now he is 6. Time flies and I have to share my moments with everyone I just always put to much on my plate. But I want to mange my time better. I feel a change in me. I have been taking care of myself better and just making sure my family is always taken care of. Before I would not even dress myself right and just take care of my family but you need to take care of your self. It just makes you feel better.
I just hope everyone understands and I want to blog once a week now. for sure
You know what is funny I got myself a planner and it is really helping me stay more focused. I got a weekly health planner to help watch what I eat and my everyday walking I have been doing. baby steps lol and I got a month planner. I never had planners before and love them.
So i will be back soon I promise with more tips... love ya
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Hello my friends i missed you so much and so sorry I have not been blogging in a couple months. But I'm back and have exciting news to tell you ... again sorry for not being able to blog. i started school again, have been a bit overwhelmed with taking care of my family and I just need to work on my time management with everything. But let me tell you the great news that just happen in my family.
- Food Network: My man was on Food Network show Ginormous food with host Josh Denny. He is head chef at Stray Dogs Restaurant in Tucson, AZ. My son Julian and I are so proud of him. He worked so hard to get to this point and our Son Julian is so happy for his daddy. I also got to be on T.V. and interviewed by the host about the huge donut my man made for the show. It was a dream come true I always dreamed of being on a T.V. show. I loved acting and singing since I was a little girl. Our family is so blessed. when we know the air date I will let everyone know.
- New idea's for my blog: I have took the time when I was not blogging to come up with more things I would like to talk about in my blog. I will be posting products I use and giving my honest opinion on them, Products and toys my son likes, easy recipes I make for my family, inspirational posts, posts on my health journey,DIY projects, tips on how I save money for my family and kids projects with my son. I'm so excited to make my self more accountable and focusing on my blog and managing my time better.
- Health Journey: Happy to go into more details about my health issues with my Thoracic outlet syndrome and how I have been coping emotionally and physically with my new normal. I want to really share my story. So maybe I hope to at least help one person.
I'm just so excited about this new chapter my my families life. Please stay tuned and be a part of my new chapter in my life. Your support means the world to me. Check out some pictures love you guys
|Big Donut for the show...|
|Taking a bite of the donut lol.|
|My family with the host Josh Denny. He was the sweetest guy ever.|
another donut pic lol
|Our little family|
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Happy 2017 my friends I have been having a great couple of days. I was not feeling while today but I'm not going to let that stop me. I had to rest more but I still got up and my 5 year old son and I still went to Walmart and the bank. I have came to terms if I do not feel good sometimes it is fine my body just saying rest due to have thoracic outlet syndrome... I spoke about more in details under my health label and will be posting another update soon. This year a picked two words I want to stick too. They are growth and fearless. I picked fearless last year but I was always letting my health get me down and I never embraced it. This year I just need to relax and don't stress so much. So my friends tell me in the comments what is the word you are doing to embrace for 2017?
But I have already started these 5 things to be less stressful this year.
1. Meal planning: I started meal planning a couple weeks before Christmas and before i would get close to 100.00 dollars a week now its about 60.00 to 80.00 a week. I'm also trying not to waste food that I buy putting my meals on paper really been helping me.
2. Getting rid of old paper work: I have been holding on to old paper work for years. Old mail,juck mail, and more. I had it all in bins. can you believe I got rid of two bins of papers. I have more room in our hallway closet. I feel like a cloud been lifting from my house. I need to keep on track and keep getting rid of things. Bye clothes I have to wore in forever that will never fit me
3. I got a wallet: i know this sounds silly but I had a small wallet and nothing ever fit. So now I have a bigger one but not to big. Their is a spot to put my cards , money and more. I use to loss everything in my purse now everything is in one place. It still gets crazy sometimes but not like before.
4. Making more time for myself to get ready for my day: I have been trying to put my outfits together like I did before I had so many health issues. Even if it is just putting on a little make up too.
5.Trying not to over think things: I just going to not let things get to me or let anything upset me like before.
i hope everyone is having a great week. Drop me a comment I love to hear from you guys.