Come Join us and watch my 6 year old play Basketball.. love you guys
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Friday, September 29, 2017
Hey my friends this post is going to be about how it does not take much to take healthy steps to start to live a healthy life. On my last blog post Link Here Wellness Routine With Having A Six Year Old. I wrote of my routine. This post I'm going to talk about things I do during the week if a can't get a couple walks in or work outs. what do I do get myself on track and not feeling so sluggish. When I get crazy busy with moms things.
Tip 1:I drink even more water then usual and just try to keep really hydrated during the day. For every meal I also keep drinking water.
Tip 2: Try not to push the snooze button. I try to just get out of bed and just take my shower the first couple of minutes when I wake up. This really helps me wake up and get my energy up. When the water hits my face it really helps me wake up.
Tip 3: I park further in the parking lot . This sounds funny but I do anything to get an extra couple steps in were a can. Also when I'm waiting for my son to get out of school. The school as a lot of stairs in one area. I walk up and down them a couple of minutes. They are in an area were there is not to much people watching. So I do not look too crazy. lol.
Tip 4: I make sure I take my supplements everyday. I recently heard of Elysium Health—they have a great supplement called Basis which is designed to support well-being at a cellular level. Something I just think I need getting older in life. I'm 36 now and feel like I need to stay on top of my supplements. I also had the pleasure of being featured on one of their health graphics. They have a bunch of great health information on their website so please check it out. Here is the link. There is so much more beneficial information to help give you insight into why it is good to live a healthy lifestyle. There's also more great information on their supplement Basis.
TIP 5: I know I always say this just try to stay positive and do something everyday that makes you happy. I like hanging out at my local coffee shop. I sit outside and enjoy the great Arizona weather. Have a great weekend my friends and drink water ... lol :O)
Friday, September 15, 2017
Hello all my friends for stopping by my blog it means the world to me. Hope everyone is having a stress less week. Which brings me to what my blog post is going to be about. These days everyone's schedules are so busy. You need to make sure you take care of your self.
I'm going to share some simple tips on how to keep a simple wellness routine with having a six year old.
- Morning exercise and including your kids with being active with you-When I drop my son off at school I go walking on the track. I have other moms who join me from our school, It is a great why to motivate one another and they are a great support group. When I can not do that I include my family with active activities. We go swimming, bike ride and walking. My bike broke and is getting fixed but I still walk behind my son. He is in training wheels so he is not too fast. When my hubby is home we go on night walks. My son is in swimming lessons so when he is in class I can swim in a different area while I wait for him. We just love the water.
- Hydrate- What I did is buy a 32 ounce water container and fill it up with water. Then I fill my favorite cup up all day and drink it. By the end of the day this helps me keep track of how much water I drink. I love putting lemon in my water
- Supplements- I have been taking a probiotic and it's really been helping my digestive system,stay more regular and causing me to be less bloated. I also take multivitamin to protect my health.
- Changing your eating habits- I noticed when I would eat red meat or put sweetener in my drinks my stomach would ache. So for two weeks I stop doing both and my daily stomach aches went away. So now I just get drinks without sweetener and lay off the red meat for now. I do eat chicken. This just works for me and my body feels much better. I noticed just simple changes to your diet and drinking more water help so much.
- writing your thoughts and feeling on paper- I know this does not seem like wellness but to me it is. For a while I kept forgeting simple things. I felt I bit overwelmed. So every morning and bed time I write a few short words in my note book by my bed. This is helped me stay more clear minded. So I'm less stressed. I really love doing this.
- Diffuse essential oils- I diffuse oils in my house to keep it smelling fresh, kill germs,keep my family in a good mood. Also put it in our bath to help soothe and relax muscles. There are so many things I find online you can do with essential oils.
This is just a simple wellness routine that works for me. You can always add things as you go along. A week ago my Physical therapist just added some new exercises I can do. I have to be careful with my neck because I had surgery a while back. Anyone can have a wellness routine you just got to adjust to your life style. Just stay positive and don't be to hard on your self. I hope some of these tips help you my friends. :O)
|Walking behind my son while he riding his bike. :O)|
|Still doing our daily walking routine on our beach vacation|
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Monday, August 21, 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
My friends I know its been a couple of months and I said I would not go missing. Every time I sit down and try to blog something life gets so crazy. But I have been doing well and my family too. I just can't sit down like I want to in blog. something always stops me. I have some much to say but I don't want to bore anyone lol.
I started this blog when my son was a couple months old and now he is 6. Time flies and I have to share my moments with everyone I just always put to much on my plate. But I want to mange my time better. I feel a change in me. I have been taking care of myself better and just making sure my family is always taken care of. Before I would not even dress myself right and just take care of my family but you need to take care of your self. It just makes you feel better.
I just hope everyone understands and I want to blog once a week now. for sure
You know what is funny I got myself a planner and it is really helping me stay more focused. I got a weekly health planner to help watch what I eat and my everyday walking I have been doing. baby steps lol and I got a month planner. I never had planners before and love them.
So i will be back soon I promise with more tips... love ya
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Hello my friends i missed you so much and so sorry I have not been blogging in a couple months. But I'm back and have exciting news to tell you ... again sorry for not being able to blog. i started school again, have been a bit overwhelmed with taking care of my family and I just need to work on my time management with everything. But let me tell you the great news that just happen in my family.
- Food Network: My man was on Food Network show Ginormous food with host Josh Denny. He is head chef at Stray Dogs Restaurant in Tucson, AZ. My son Julian and I are so proud of him. He worked so hard to get to this point and our Son Julian is so happy for his daddy. I also got to be on T.V. and interviewed by the host about the huge donut my man made for the show. It was a dream come true I always dreamed of being on a T.V. show. I loved acting and singing since I was a little girl. Our family is so blessed. when we know the air date I will let everyone know.
- New idea's for my blog: I have took the time when I was not blogging to come up with more things I would like to talk about in my blog. I will be posting products I use and giving my honest opinion on them, Products and toys my son likes, easy recipes I make for my family, inspirational posts, posts on my health journey,DIY projects, tips on how I save money for my family and kids projects with my son. I'm so excited to make my self more accountable and focusing on my blog and managing my time better.
- Health Journey: Happy to go into more details about my health issues with my Thoracic outlet syndrome and how I have been coping emotionally and physically with my new normal. I want to really share my story. So maybe I hope to at least help one person.
I'm just so excited about this new chapter my my families life. Please stay tuned and be a part of my new chapter in my life. Your support means the world to me. Check out some pictures love you guys
|Big Donut for the show...|
|Taking a bite of the donut lol.|
|My family with the host Josh Denny. He was the sweetest guy ever.|
another donut pic lol
|Our little family|
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Happy 2017 my friends I have been having a great couple of days. I was not feeling while today but I'm not going to let that stop me. I had to rest more but I still got up and my 5 year old son and I still went to Walmart and the bank. I have came to terms if I do not feel good sometimes it is fine my body just saying rest due to have thoracic outlet syndrome... I spoke about more in details under my health label and will be posting another update soon. This year a picked two words I want to stick too. They are growth and fearless. I picked fearless last year but I was always letting my health get me down and I never embraced it. This year I just need to relax and don't stress so much. So my friends tell me in the comments what is the word you are doing to embrace for 2017?
But I have already started these 5 things to be less stressful this year.
1. Meal planning: I started meal planning a couple weeks before Christmas and before i would get close to 100.00 dollars a week now its about 60.00 to 80.00 a week. I'm also trying not to waste food that I buy putting my meals on paper really been helping me.
2. Getting rid of old paper work: I have been holding on to old paper work for years. Old mail,juck mail, and more. I had it all in bins. can you believe I got rid of two bins of papers. I have more room in our hallway closet. I feel like a cloud been lifting from my house. I need to keep on track and keep getting rid of things. Bye clothes I have to wore in forever that will never fit me
3. I got a wallet: i know this sounds silly but I had a small wallet and nothing ever fit. So now I have a bigger one but not to big. Their is a spot to put my cards , money and more. I use to loss everything in my purse now everything is in one place. It still gets crazy sometimes but not like before.
4. Making more time for myself to get ready for my day: I have been trying to put my outfits together like I did before I had so many health issues. Even if it is just putting on a little make up too.
5.Trying not to over think things: I just going to not let things get to me or let anything upset me like before.
i hope everyone is having a great week. Drop me a comment I love to hear from you guys.