Image Map

Friday, September 15, 2017

Wellness Routine With Having A Six Year Old.


Hello all my friends for stopping by my blog it means the world to me. Hope everyone is having a stress less week. Which brings me to what my blog post is going to be about. These days everyone's schedules are so busy. You need to make sure you take care of your self.

I'm going to share some simple tips on how to keep a simple wellness routine with having a six year old.

  • Morning exercise and including your kids with being active with you-When I drop my son off at school I go walking on the track. I have other moms who join me from our school, It is a great why to motivate one another and they are a great support group. When I can not do that I include my family with active activities. We go swimming, bike ride and walking. My bike broke and is getting fixed but I still walk behind my son. He is in training wheels so he is not too fast. When my hubby is home we go on night walks. My son is in swimming lessons so when he is in class I can swim in a different area while I wait for him. We just love the water.

  • Hydrate- What I did is buy a 32 ounce water container and fill it up with water. Then I fill my favorite cup up all day and drink it. By the end of the day this helps me keep track of how much water I drink. I love putting lemon in my water

  • Supplements- I have been taking a probiotic and it's really been helping my digestive system,stay more regular and causing me to be less bloated. I also take multivitamin to protect my health. 



  • Changing your eating habits- I noticed when I would eat red meat or put sweetener in my drinks my stomach would ache. So for two weeks I stop doing both and my daily stomach aches went away. So now I just get drinks without sweetener and lay off the red meat for now. I do eat chicken. This just works for me and my body feels much better. I noticed just simple changes to your diet and drinking more water help so much.

  • writing your thoughts and feeling on paper- I know this does not seem like wellness but to me it is. For a while I kept forgeting simple things. I felt I bit overwelmed. So every morning and bed time I write a few short words in my note book by my bed. This is helped me stay more clear minded. So I'm less stressed. I really love doing this.

  • Diffuse essential oils- I diffuse oils in my house to keep it smelling fresh, kill germs,keep my family in a good mood. Also put it in our bath to help soothe and relax muscles. There are so many things I find online you can do with essential oils.
This is just a simple wellness routine that works for me. You can always add things as you go along. A week ago my Physical therapist just added some new exercises I can do. I have to be careful with my neck because I had surgery a while back. Anyone can have a wellness routine you just got to adjust to your life style. Just stay positive and don't be to hard on your self. I hope some of these tips help you my friends. :O)

Walking behind my son while he riding his bike. :O)

Still doing our daily walking routine on our beach vacation
post signature














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya