Image Map

Sunday, August 21, 2016

99 Cent only store finds for crafts and Kindergarten learning tools

Hey My friends happy Sunday and I'm loving posting on Sunday. We have had a crazy week and last Sunday was crazy and I missed a post. But now we have a good routine during the week. So now it makes the weekend more open to do my blogging. So Julian is loving Kinder and I wanted to share some great crafts and learning tools I found at the 99 cent only store. Crafts that you can add to your collection for helping you child with homework projects and more. Also I find learning activities you can do at home to help them practice their numbers and letters. Lets get Started my friends......

I find Glitter Glue, foam sheets, pom poms and fun foam shapes.

Close up of the foam shapes..

Craft sticks you can use these for so many projects.

Alphabet blocks I was so happy when I find these Julian is
working on learning his letters and I just did not want to use flash cards

Magnetic wooden numbers so cool they stick to any surface.

This was a great find It was $1.99 but it is a whole pack with doodle pad, construction pad,over 100 stickers, 4pk crayons and coloring growing chart. wow great deal


This is my calculator I start my math class at our local community college..  So happy to go back. If you have a 99 cent only store near you I would check it out. These are all my finds and things I thought were cool for our kidos. hope everyone having a great Sunday

Also Thank you to Erin with lovefunandfootball for updating my blog I just love it and her blog is always fun to read so go
check her out.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya