Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

My Baby Boy always

I have been reading some of my blogger friends blogs and I see some of you are prego, have babies one year or less and even toddlers and it makes me so happy. I just want to let you know cherish every moment it goes by so fast... I miss holding Julian when he was so small. But I love him being a big boy now. He is almost three. wow. When are potty training now. We are doing so good but if anyone's got some tips I would not mind. :O) Here is a photo when Julian was so small. My fave photo

I love this hair . lol . I put baby lotion in it to style it.

P.S. I will be blogging more just trying to balance everything with this new class I'm taking ..

Hope everyone as a good day. Hello Weekend :O)


post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya