This couple of months I have been so disorganized. Sometimes with working full time, going to PT and trying to keep the house clean it gets crazy. I need more time in the day. I now have homework also from school and I need to sleep and most important take care of my family. I came to realize not to stress everything will work out. One step at a time. In 2013 I stressed way to much and its just not worth it. It is worth to enjoy your life with your family. But there are some tips you can do to get a bit more organized one step at a time. No over stressing.
1. Borrow a Paper Shredder from family or friend. Our they do have one's on Amazon that are not to much. You need to shred old bills, old paperwork just anything with your personal info on it. We do not want anyone looking at all that when you throw it in the trash.
2. Buy a filling Cabinet with folders to label important paper and folders for month by months to keep track of your bills.
3. Take a half hour a day to get all your paperwork or just do it when you get free time on the weekend. Don't stress to much. It will all get taken care of.
4. Get that Junk mail out of the way. Junk mail makes everything worse. I would shed the Junk mail with your info on it.
5. Recycle all your newspapers this will give you more space on your table. ( lol ) I buy two papers a week because I try to stock up on coupons.
6. Try to clean your Junk drawer at least once a month.
7. Get a mail basket to put all your current mail in. I got a really cute on at Goodwill.
8. Make file sure you make a file just for your paper work you need for your taxes. It so much easier when Tax time comes. (I'm really working on this one )
9. Try not clutter you counter or table. ( I need to work on this one too I always leave papers on my counter.)
10. Don't stress just do as much as you can. :O)
SO WHAT TO YOU DO TO KEEP MORE ORGANIZED? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ! :o)