1. Apples : I love to put apples in a salad. It gives a great taste. So the salad is not so plain.
2. Asparagus : I grill mine. Just put some sea salt on them and grill away. I also bake them. Julian Loves them. We put them in omelets sometimes also.
3. Bananas : Add them to anything cereal,yogurt,peanut butter sandwiches,fruit salad. Julian loves when we mix them with pancakes. yummmmmmmmm :O)
4. Oranges : They are a great snack and when you are sick they help you get the vitamin C you need to recover.
5. Kale or Spinach : My son loves and I do to. When I fry fresh Kale or spinach. All I do is put some Olive oil in the pan fry it up. It taste so good and it still good for you.
I also make Pasta Salad with Tomato's , Green & red or Yellow Bell Peppers , Avocado , carrots and red onion. So good . It last a couple of days so we keep snacking on it. I do Add cheese. I cut it up like Cubes. This is a great way to get in your veggies. ( light italian dressing ) lol
Hope everyone is having a good week