Image Map

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Joining workout link-up

I'm so exited to be joining the workout link-up. I came across this seeing it on Jenn's bliss to bean blog. Jenn got me into Advocare  and she been a great support system to me with my health. I'm still in physical therapy twice a week so I can only do light workouts. So my plan is to workout 2x a week for about 20-30 mins. It is a very good idea to get your body moving because if you do not your bones start to hurt very bad. That is what my physical therapist told me.  So if anyone would like to Join please link-up every Sunday. You can also find the link on Jenn's bliss to bean , Nikki's from my life to our life and Ashley's sweaty girl fur covered world. Every Sunday we will be sharing are workout's . This will help keep everyone positive.  Happy Health 





From My Life to Our Life



post signature










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya