Image Map

Thursday, September 12, 2013

StayCation in Scottsdale Az ............Fun times

 Better late then never . Here are some photos of our staycation in Scottsdale Az about two hours away from home. It was so fun to stay at Resort for the first time with family. Mama's B day Daddy sent Candy and wine to our hotel room. Thank you my love
                                      Meet up with my long Time BFF. Family and I went for B day Dinner      
                                            Resort view from the room. nice hot day lol
                                                           Bubba at the rain forest
                                                    Family photo
                                       Dino attack watch out Mama and Baby lol                            
                                                        Under the Sea
                                                  Train Ride with Cousins
                                               Daddy and Bubba Outside at night by the pool
                                     Night movie showing at the pool for the kids. Julian loved the big screen  
                                              Part of room. We miss it lol

Talking tree, lol it was so cute. We had a great time. Tell me what staycation have you been on? I would love to hear about it.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. these are great pictures! so glad you guys had fun! that pic of you three is the perfect xmas card pic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this all looks like so much fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya