Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How to Relax your muscles

Its been a crazy week and a half. I have been so busy with work, physical therapy and getting ready for our trip I have not been blogging like I want too. I'm sorry for that. But I have some great news I signed up to be apart of the Advocare Team. I'm so happy to start my journey to a healthier Life. Thank you again Jenn with Bliss to Bean again for being there for me. It means so much to me. Its been very hard getting my body back to normal its going to take months but I'm happy to say the pain is getting better. It was so nice this week when I went to physical therapy they had a message therapist do a message on me to help me relax my muscles. It was great. After I'm done with physical therapy I'm going to make sure I keep doing exercises to relax my muscles. Here are some tips on how to relax your muscles.

1. Belly breathing  is very important to relax your mind and muscles.

2. Stretching your muscles helps decrease muscle stiffness.

3. Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep to help your mental functioning.

4. Get a message they can target area's that you can not get with stretching.

5. Take a bath, go into a sauna or steam room. This helps increase your blood circulation, transporting more oxygen and nutrients to your healing muscles. ( I take a hot bath every night. I sleep so much better.)

6. Drink green Tea. Green tea contains a number of antioxidants that serve to eliminate free radicals that have harmful effects on your body.( I drink green tea all the time it helps me sleep before bed aslo.)

Hope all these tips help you to healthier life.  Hope everyone is having a great day 

post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya