Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

Getting Back Into Shape



Right now I'm in Physical Therapy So I can not workout but I'm determined to stay healthy. Going to keep eating right , having a positive outlook, light walking and I want to try more products from Advocare. But I have to take it day by day. This last two weeks of been hard. I also have to keep doing my exercise's I get from Physical Therapy to get my body back to normal. I also need to stock up on my vitamins. I look forward to working towards being healthy.

PS , If anyone as any tips for me please let me know :O)

post signature






3 comments:

  1. Eating right is the best thing you can do! It will totally make you feel good, especially since you can't workout right now!
    Hope you recover quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the support. I have been eating better and I started feeling better. Its so easy to cook something quick and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya