Image Map

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Five Summer Tips To Save Money........

Hello my friends we are having a great time this summer and hope you are too. I just wanted to share some money saving tips for the summer. We just booked our Vacation in Scottsdale AZ and are so happy. But we have been watching our money very careful so we can save for our trip. So I would like to share some money saving tips.

Mama's Hip Tip #1 Make crock pot dinners during the week and put away the leftovers. Julian loves Mac and Cheese so I found a quick and easy recipe online and we ate it for dinner that night and the next day he had it for lunch. It saved us from going out to eat.

Mama's Hip Tip #2 Here are really cute arts and crafts for kids I bought at the Dollar spot at Target. There are some for 3 dollars and less. I got a garden stepping you can paint and we put it in our little
garden after Julian panted it. It's nice for the kids to do arts and crafts because we have some much time in the summer. Julian always wants to watch t.v and i don't want that.

Mama's Hip Tip #3 If a family member gives you projects you can do with you kids that is great and you don't spend a thing. My mother -in- law give us some herbs and small planting kits. This is great because she knows Julian loves to plant.  It's free!!!

Mama's Hip Tips #4 Check local blogs because a lot will post what you can do weekly for the summer. They post free activities to do with the family that are happening around town.

Mama's Hip Tip # 5 Go on Groupon ...I went on there and found family activities for less then usual. Things that we could never do because it cost to much , But when we buy on Groupon it is so much less.  Like going to the New Jump Time. Its where you can jump on 5,000 square foot trampoline. Got it for $9. What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps my friends and don't forget to put on the Sun Screen..........

MAC AND CHEESE 

STEPPING STONE BEFORE JULIAN PAINTED IT


PAINTED AND WE PUT IN OUR SMALL GARDEN. LOL VERY SMALL

PLANTING FLOWERS AND PLANTING KITS WE GOT FOR NANA LOL

Have a great Forth and please leave me a comment I LOVE to read and reply... God Bless America !!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya