Image Map

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show Days

Hello Friends ,


We finally had snow on the mountains and went and made a snow man.. It was so fun and living in southern Arizona we never see snow. So Julian was so happy. Also my arm's were not hurting at all. Being in the cold they hurt when the weather gets cold. So I was really happy.

Also we took a day trip to Phoenix , Az and went to Ikea and loved it and I plan on doing a haul and I also found a photographer to take family photos and photos for my blog. I can't wait so after a get the photo's I can re design my blog... Yay. I hope everyone been staying warm its been so cold.

Enjoy so pictures we took of our snow day.









Hope everyone is having a great week
post signature















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya