Image Map

Sunday, February 14, 2016

FUN TIMES

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day with your loved one's. I just wanted to share so fun times we had this week. First Julian showing his Fire truck he loves. lol




Our valentine's goodies from our loved ones. Daddy got me flowers and more goodies and Nana O made heart cup cakes that were so good. There is only one left now. lol.  Julian got his candy also and more. This time I got Julian some Dino Activity books and Activity pads for preschool.He really into doing his homework from school so I got him some fun activity pads so he can color and draw. Also this week I made Pirate outfit, My first time making a costume. Here it is ................lol



I had these pants and cut the bottoms and the shirt I find at savers and cut the selves. I also got the material for the belt for $ 1.99 at savers also. The hat is from target and it was $2.99. I saved money and made his outfit. He really loved it . I still can't believe I did it. Yay lol

Hope everyone as a great week ........ From our family to yours


Nicole xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya