Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Julian is 3 yay


Sorry I have not been blogging so much . I have not been feeling my best but I will tell you guys more later. But the good thing is the doctors might know whats going on with me. But back to a good note I miss blogging and u will see me more. But my baby turned 3. He is the main reason I started this blog.





We had a Pizza party and then I get together at the house the next day . He was so happy. Makes me so happy when My son is happy
I hope everyone is having a great week




post signature

1 comment:

  1. aww, happy birthday julian!!! always praying for you nicole that you feel even a little better each day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya