Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Another Weekend of being Sick






Last week I was not feeling to well. So I needed up in the ER again this past weekend. But now I'm doing better. I just hate it that for the last couple years I have been getting sick so much. I don't like blogging about this sometimes because I don't want anyone to think I just complain... But I just have to keep up with my plans of being positive and eating right. Going to still keep smiling. So please keep smiling with me mom's. I want to share some older photo's that help me keep smiling.



Julian picking up Candy from a B-day party for the first time.



Julian and Daddy flying a Kit.. wow



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya