Image Map

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas , Christmas at the Ranch

I hope everyone is having a great time with family and friends . This year I had a wonderful time being with my love one's. I hope this year I will be able to make more time for the one's I love and with Big Bubba(aka my love) we are going to go on a New years Date.... Julian had a great time. I would love to share those pictures with you...   Merry Christmas Everyone

                                                                   
                                                       Our Trip to the Ranch loved it


                                         Zoo lights With Nana O and Papa .. It was so cool
                                          First Mack Truck Thank you Nana O and Papa



                                                       The First Wreath I ever made lol

                                               More photo's from the Ranch. Hi santa lol


                                                                   Merry Xmas 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures! so glad you had a terrific christmas with your loved ones! happy new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya