1. I took Julian to Pets Smart and he loved looking at all the small animals and fish. Take them to a Local Pet
Store it is so fun to watch them.
2. Go to your Local park and bring some food and have a picnic..
3. Go to your Local Library and read so great books, also a lot of times they have fun events for the kids.
4. Plan a play date with another family and go to there home or have them come over and make lunch and just hang out in play.
5. Have craft day at you house . There are a lot of web sites that have great crafting Idea's for babies and toddlers....
Have a great time and pick one thing to do. :O)