Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

5 FUN THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR BABY OR TODDLER THAT COST NOTHING.

1. I took Julian to Pets Smart and he loved looking at all the small animals and fish. Take them to a Local Pet  
Store it is so fun to watch them.

2. Go to your Local park and bring some food and have a picnic..

3. Go to your Local Library and read so great books, also a lot of times they have fun events for the kids.

4. Plan a play date with another family and go to there home or have them come over and make lunch and just hang out in play.

5. Have craft day at you house . There are a lot of  web sites that have great crafting Idea's for babies and toddlers....

Have a great time and pick one thing to do. :O)  
                                           
   Julian at Pets Smart making a new friend.                                 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these ideas!! I went to get dog food and thought about how much fun Brooke will have when she's a little older seeing all of the animals in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you .. He loved seeing all the dogs. He kept saying Bye Doggys lol. I do miss when he was smaller like Brooke :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya