Image Map

Monday, May 28, 2012

10 ITEMS MOMS NEED TO HAVE FOR BABY :o)


10 ITEMS MOMS NEED TO HAVE FOR BABY
  •      Wash clothes
  •       Baby Thermometers
  •        First Aid Kit
  •        Burp clothes
  •        Bath Tub
  •      Wipes Warmer (This was great when my baby was first born. The warm wipes felt better on his bottom.)
  •     Diaper Organizer( I have Munchkin Diaper Duty and It works great and you can put all my little things in the compartments. Like his comb, Thermometer, Tylenol and etc
  •      Extra light blankets (Babies are like little heaters. So if they fall asleep somewhere a light blanket is great.
  • Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Baby teether works great to make Babies feel better and all natural Rubber.
  •  Make Sure you give your Baby all the LOVE IN THE WORLD :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya