Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

Products I loved When Julian Was A Baby !!

Julian loved Gerber Puffs if we ran out he would  cry.  He was  addicted to him. I loved them so much . Now Julian is
on to Gold fish(but Walmart got Penguins and they are cheaper and Julian loves them)Walgreens got their brand also that is good. By the way I'm going to do my first Walgreens haul so look for that very soon. I can not wait to try some new products. 
I used every Diaper rash cream I can think of and this one works the best. Other creams
dried Julian skin and the rash did not go away.  With Aquaphor his rash was
gone less then an hour. I still use it when Julian got a runny nose and it gets
dry around his nose. Also on his checks when they get flushed. love it!

I was so scared of putting teething gel on Julian that was not natural Because other gels that are not
natural and have benzocaine to help soothe sore gums but is not safe for children under 2. I loved Hyland's. Their whole brand is great.
Sophie  Giraffe all Natural teething toy. Rubber is natural and safe  for babies. Julian loved it and it really helped
soothe is gums............ best ever 

Fisher Price Sleeper and rocker. I used it when Julian was small  and  its turns
into a rocking chair when he became a toddler. We still uses when he watches T.V.  and rocks back and forth lol
Boppy Nursing Pillow. This pillow made it so much easier when nursing  made Julian and I way more comfy. He will uses it for a pillow lol. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY TELL ME YOUR FAV BABY PRODUCTS :o)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya