Image Map

Friday, September 5, 2014

STAYCATION

These days we are all about having fun and enjoying life. I still have many days with my pain in my body. But I manage it better now.Stay positive. This past Labor day Weekend we stayed at a south western Hotel. I got Julian I golf set and he pushed it everywhere. It was so cute. We also sent swimming the whole time. Julian loves the water. I also turned 33 years old. My Birthday was this past Sunday. I use to get really sad when getting older but now I just enjoy it. This year I plan on keep working towards a happier me. I have tons of plans.
hi Mama


My baby is golfing

Here is one start to drink Healthy green drinks lol. I just love whole foods.

I hope everyone is a good week :O)








post signature



3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Nicole!!! 33 is young! :) And you look great! That golf set looks like fun. Praying for your pain to subside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, momma! Sounds amazing! Happy belated Birthday!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! A staycation sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya