Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Why I Love to Blog

So this last couple of days I have been thinking why do I love to blog? This is what I came up with.

I Love to give advice about things I love, like, want or need. ( I need to focus more on this )
I love meeting people. I have meet some great blog friends Thank you for reading my friends. You will never know how much it means to me.
I love the way my blog friends support me.
I love sharing moments with my family with you.
I love that I have a record of the things I blog
I love that I can see the progress of my health from my posts.
I love that my blog motivates me.

A couple years ago I never know of the blogging world. But I'm so happy to be a part of it. I feel like I have my own little part of the internet. lol. By having my blog I can express how I feel about things on my mind. Which I might not be able to if I did not have my blog. I don't have to keep it all bottled up. It helps my stress. lol 

But the main reason I blog I love helping my friends and if you see something in my blog that helps you I did my job.

and to get track of great times to remember with my baby boy..



6 comments:

  1. and, the world is a much better place because you blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started mine as a fun way to keep track of my life (what's going on, where I've traveled, pictures, etc) and I will most definitely blog when I have a little one for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's so cool you have done so much . I wish I would of traveled more. But I still can. Right .lol
      You will be a great mama when the time comes.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy your posts, Nicole :) And same here, I plan to do the same when I have kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kelli I really enjoy your post on your blog also. Please keep blogging when you become a mama. you guys are going to be great moms. We you need advice I will be there :O)

      Delete

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya