Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HAPPY CAKE

I have made my first cake. Please Don't Judge lol.. I used a box mix and already made frosting.But it turned out great. But I did Add is fresh Strawberries and toasted almonds on top.. Yum
 Every time Julian see's a cake he thinks its his Birthday. So we put a candle on it and sang happy every day Birthday for him. I'm so blessed I have a healthy toddler.. He can have a Happy cake any time 
So now we call cake's Happy cake in my family. It shows love for us and appreciation for life every time we make a happy cake.
Bake a Happy cake for your family.
Let me know how your happy cake turns out. I would love to know. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya