Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Update: Items mama should have when your sweet baby is born


Wash Clothes
Baby Thermometers
First Aid Kit
Burp clothes
Wipes  Warmer( This was great when baby was first born. The warm wipes felt better on his bottom.)
Diaper Organizer( I have the Munchkin Diaper Duty and it works great and you can put all you little things in compartments.
Extra Light blankets
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Baby Teether works great and make baby feel better and all Natural Rubber
        Bottles ( Playtex Ventaire )
Promotes semi upright feeding position recommended by pediatricians to help prevent ear infections. Plus, micro-channel vents create a consistent flow of liquid to minimize pressure on your baby’s ear canals and helps protect against gas, colic and spit-ups . This really helped my baby have less spit up and gas
Hyland’s baby teething Gel. ( It is all natural and works in minutes helps calm and relive baby.
Eucerin Aquaphor healing Ointment ( great for Diaper Rash. ) rash is gone less then an hour. But you also can use it if babies skin is irritated.
Diapers : Try different diapers. I really like Albertsons, But Target are good even Walmart.
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort bath and Calming Comfort Lotion. Works great and does not dry out your skin.

 Love your baby with all your heart :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya