Image Map

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Great Baby Bath


Euro BATH


PRIMOs EuroBath is the only baby bath tub you will ever need! Bathing all babies is easier, safer and more comfortable! The unique design allows the PRIMO EuroBath to transition with your child as they grow from birth to 24+ months. The EuroBath cradles the infant in a reclining position, supporting the back, legs and arms. A soft baby towel can be used to cushion a baby in the reclining position if the bath is too large at first for your newborn baby. The cleverly designed EuroBath then transitions to a toddler version as soon as your baby can sit up unassisted at approximately 6 months. Your toddlers back will be supported, while the contoured baby stopper between the legs prevents your toddler from slipping into the water. The extra large size of the EuroBath provides plenty of room for your baby to safely bathe and play. It also allows enough water to keep your baby warm. My Baby is 14months now and I have been using it for 6months or a bit more. He grow out of the first tub I got him. I love this Tub because you put it in your Tub. Julian feels more secure and is not sliding around the big tub. I got it at Babies R us. It is around $26.00 but it is worth it . Your baby will be using it up will tell they are a toddler.   P.S. HE LOVES TO PLAY IN IT .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends and thank you for supporting me. It means the world to me. I always reply back so look for my response here or in an email.. love ya